Houston Rockets Media Day

Home Forums The Press News Place Houston Rockets Media Day

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by etane etane 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ube_ gen
    Keymaster

Jeremy Lin Interview

James Harden Interview

Intro Videos

Rockets’ Coach Kevin McHale Full Interview

Rockets’Dwight Howard Interview

Directed from Rockets media day blog post

alcsd
    alcsd

Losing weight and gaining muscle does make Lin aged a few years.  He is looking more and more like his mom now that he lost a lot of  fat on his face.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by alcsd alcsd.
    etane
    etane

i didn’t bother watching any of those videos.  well i tried a few but the audio is just too awful and didn’t want to go through all the fuss just to listen to some carefully crafted media spiel.   the fembot actually posted those videos and i just arranged them into a single post hence no bieber video.

oh, read someone that lin is part korean from his mom’s side.

alcsd
    alcsd

I didn’t know she came over until a few days ago.  I didn’t check out all of stuff on this site.  Initially I only went to the discussion area.

I thought his mom’s side is from China and his dad’s is from Taiwan.

etane
    etane

Both his parents’ parents are from China.  So, they are 外省人or people who is born or whose parents are born in China but living in Taiwan.  According to this article, South Korea claims Jeremy’s mom side were a Korean minority living in China.

alcsd
    alcsd

It’s interesting because I know a large percentage of Koreans are of Christan faith.

etane
    etane

Jeremy is gifted to have a set of parents who everyone would be very envious to  have.

You can see Harden’s chin? jk.  What does his face say about his character?  Based on some stuff I read and his action on the court, I don’t have too high of an opinion of his character.

Howard seems like a kid in a big man’s body similar to Jeremy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.