Good Ole Days

Home Forums Locker Room Chat Forum Good Ole Days

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by alcsd alcsd 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    alcsd
    alcsd

I didn’t notice “moderator” until now.  No wonders there are more functions. I will be the first to admit I will not make a good one because I am too blunt and direct (not all the time, only when I am upset and want to get my point across).  Since there are only two of us posting for now, I will keep it, but if there are people posting, then I will resign.

I won’t be posting regularly because I am having laptop problem.  My touchpad isn’t touch working and the removable mouse doesn’t work either.  I’ve tried everything to fix it from removing the laptop battery to hitting FN F7 to FN F9 to Alt Control Num etc..

It’s an old laptop and I was going to have it replaced next month, but I have to get it fixed asap by a professional because I have a deadline to meet in the next 5 days.  I am really stressed out. All my work data is in it so I am praying it can be fixed.  My partner is technology challenge just like me so he can’t help me either.  And he can’t fix  anything either (no handyman), but at least he spoils me (about 60% voluntarily) haha.

etane
    etane

lol I added you as mod just before the first preseason game. I went to my in laws and didn’t think I will have internet access so thought to add you as mod just in case the forum got out of control. Turns out, no one came haha.

Do you have all your files backed up on an external drive? Once they are backed up, you can smash your old machine and just buy a new one.

I chose the most harmless looking picture I got haha. I was a bit over weight in the pic so my face is less angular. But, for some reasons, I do get perceived as harmful by most people. It’s weird. See how harmless I am?

And, you indirectly compared me to a janitor! ha. nothing wrong with that actually. been compared to worse.

Insecurity causes people to THINK they have intuition when all they have is imagination. It’s so not harmless! Yes, it requires a certain amount of discipline to use intuition correctly yet not too much discipline as it might interfere with how accurately you’re perceiving your instincts.

alcsd
    alcsd

My laptop is about 4 years old, so it’s old.  The professional guy told me that my touchpad is broken.  It has to be replaced.  And if I wanted it replaced it will take 3 days to get it fixed (because he has to order the part), but he knows I needed it the same day so he just fixed it so I can get my work done. However I must use a non-wireless mouse.  I hadn’t used it in the longest time.  I was able to get some work done.  I am about 70% done, and 30% more to go. I’ve been working like a zombie for the last few days.  Need to take a break.  I do have a notebook (and it’s new), but it’s just for surfing the net.

Remember I am technology challenged, and that is why I don’t have anything backup. I will have someone help me next week.

alcsd
    alcsd
    alcsd
    alcsd
    etane
    etane

So, basically Howard is an angsty teenager type and Harden is grooming himself to be jimmy jones?  I guess I can see that.  Harden doesn’t look half bad in the second pic.  But, he looks like a member of the taliban in the third one.

Would what you read about their faces explain the way they play the game?

It doesn’t seem like Howard will be much of a factor on offense.  His game has deteriorated quite a bit since his back injury.  And, doesn’t seem like Howard is willing to pick up some complex set plays because he likes the simplicity of post up moves.  So, strategically, Howard is a liability on offense because of his unwillingness or inability to play in set plays.

Notice how Hardin flops every time he drives to the rim?  He purposely hits the defender then flails his hands all over like the defender hit him.  In the previous game, they showed a good replay in slo-mo of how Harden purposely puts his hands under that of his defender’s arms then starts flailing to make it look like the defender initiated the contact.  There’s no intention of even trying to make the shot at all but only to draw the foul.

Howard has wide cheeks like koreans.  Harden’s face is rather disturbing but it’s his head shape that really bothers me.

alcsd
    alcsd

Which Jimmy Jones are you talking about? The rapper?…. The Singer?…… The Pianist?…. The baseball player?…….  The cult leader..? .Which one?

He is all business and doesn’t like to quit midway through.  Maybe this explains why he kept iso and iso and despite the turnovers, but he continued to do so because of his stubbornness.

BA (and so is Fishers). Some coaches have to dumb down their system because their superstar doesn’t the IQ to execute their system.  Players who don’t flop like Melo and Lin have more respect for the games.

alcsd
    alcsd

People with close are not bad at all, but it hard for them to let go of things. I’ve know people with this trait and they are very good people and with very good heart.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.