Feedback

Home Forums About Site Site Specific Feedback

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by alcsd alcsd 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alcsd
    alcsd

Should we have a new tab for “Feedback”?

Should we have a sticky new thread for reference? For example, IQ/the makeup of pass championship winners has very good information there and should we condense it and put the information there so it’s easy to access later.  I listed 3 and you added the 4 point (team defense which I know about it, but forgot about it because I was just typing what was popping in my mind)?

Or should we create a new thread with all those 4 points and instead of listing the actual information, we can put the title and include the link for each topic.  This way the main reference page is not messy or crowded.

I am not volunteering myself to do all of this because it’s too much work….I need help or do you want to do this all by yourself since you are such a good organizer and have a good way with words. Your writing just flows better than mine.  On top of that, I need someone to clean out all my grammatical, run on sentences, and god knows spelling errors as well.

Ditto to how to calculate luxury tax, expiring contract (which there is a lot more I should and will write about), poison pill (which I am going to talk about it to the best of my knowedge) because it’s throw around so easily, but don’t understand it.

etane
    etane

Is there anything you want to add to your first iq post after we’ve discussed about it?  if you just paste those together, then i can try to organize it for flow.  then send it back to you for final approval then you post for authorship.  we can try that one first then move on to other topics. Sorry I for not catching this post earlier.

btw, not sure what a “tab” is.  but, if soliciting feedback from readers, the disqus comment section under the blog post will do?

alcsd
    alcsd

I would prefer to do feedback via PMs, but was having so much problems with the tool. I cleaned up a lot of what I wrote earlier.  It took much so much time because I had to double and triple check my information.  If I wasn’t sure about it, then I just deleted it.  It’s so much cleaner now.

I just wrote expiring/poison pill, and I am sure there are things I forgot to mention or left out.

I got this message again:

You have exceeded the limit of mailbox. Please delete some messages before sending another.

Check your gmail then.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.